Did you like the idea

Yes 23 33.33%
No 46 66.67%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Suggest: Remove flash, add flash boots

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kionashi

11-12-2012

if you guys remove flash and add the flash boots i think it would be great to increase the diversity of builds/summoner spells we see in game....

you could argue that everybody will pick flash boots if they do that...i think we should make flash boots really cheap (like ninja tabi) but with the same speed as basic boots, so if you wanna have the incredible utility of a flash you should have to deal with less speed overall

that would allow people to use more variety of summoner spells and still keep the diversity of the boots in builds

what you guys think?

Lothloran

11-12-2012

what if all the boots came with a flash? Think about that for a second? It would accomplish your main goal: Seeing a diversity in spells/builds AND it would revitalize game play by adding that dynamic,

Geomexis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Sooo....remove Flash, and re-add Yordle Stompers?

Manslayer

11-12-2012

One problem, EVERYONE would buy them.

Teeird

11-12-2012

Please no.

Ghosthree3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

I think you're dumb.

ReaperFan

11-12-2012

It diversifies summoner spell choices, but limits boots choices. Nobody would ever take any other kind of boots. In the end, total diversity isn't really increased much.

tenrel

11-12-2012

yes remove flash, and kill boot diversity......

ZerglingOne

11-12-2012

If it were any other item, it'd be one thing. Everyone builds boots though, so flash boots would be absolutely mandatory on most characters.

Now, if it was an item that literally gave no other stats other than just flash, it actually takes up an inventory slot and hurts your choices more than flash boots would.

Xancat

11-12-2012

Good try, but I don't like it :<