Trying to learn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZealGray

11-12-2012

What can you do to try and come back if you're behind?

I lost lane quite roughly down 4 kills. looking back I don't know really how to come back when I'm behind. any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance,

ZealGray

Crazy Crann

11-12-2012

Farm the creeps in a lane that's emptier, hit the jungle for the easy camps like wolves/wraiths/golems if the jungler doesn't mind, and hang back in team fights because chances are you'll just get eaten alive and feed the enemy. If there's significant pressure on your lane just sit by the tower and kill the creeps as the wave pushes up to it. Use tower aggro as a deterrent for your enemy, but if one of them is tanky enough to dive it, call for a gank from your jungle or mid.

Kaoelith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

1 kill is roughly 300gold, 10 creeps is around 250 gold

if you are down you need your jungler to gank more to help reset lane or just farm your heart out to stay even in gold, hitting up jungle also helps, mainly golems if bot lane, if top get ganks

ZealGray

11-12-2012

Thanks for the advice. greatly appreciated

TehJackAttack

11-12-2012

The problem really lies in the fact that you are down 4 kills in the laning phase. This points to poor play early-- overextending (pushing minions past the river), lack of useful wards (ward the bottom tri-bush and dragon/jungle entrace), and overly aggressive play (did you just die in lane? better to play safe and farm under your turret than risk another death).

If you can't win a fight in bottom lane, STOP FIGHTING. Play passively and farm creeps. Especially as an ADC, your job is not to snowball early. It's nice if it happens, but focus more on farming. 15 CS is roughly equal to one kill. A death, on the other hand, sets you back in lane. You lose exp and gold during respawn, and come back to lane even further behind.