Plat team lf . . .

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MizzPeach

11-11-2012

I am in need of a MID and a JUNGLE/TOP hybrid.

Currently have:

• Jungle/Top - 1900s
  • ADC/Support - 2200s
  • BACKUP Top - 1700s
  • FULL TIME SUPPORT - myself! haha
  • FILL IN FOR PRACTICES - 1500s

I am looking for someone who plays almost every night and is dedicated to the new season. I prefer you to have a high elo.

PLEASE don't waste my time if you aren't seriously looking for a team this season.

MESSAGE HERE BECAUSE MY FRIENDS LIST IS PROB FULL.

iixSILENT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

What time zone do you play in? What times do you plan on practicing? I got into ranked late in S2, but I'd love to at least fill in for practices. I play jungle/top mostly. Lee and Cho are by far my bests, but I have quite a few others and can buy more/practice others if needed for team comps. Message me in game if you like, or reply here.

deirin

11-12-2012

idk...add me for fill in just in case

Uncleanbus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Hello there.

I have been looking for a serious ranked team. I mainly play top lane. My current ELO is around 1700.

I mainly play Singed, GP, Darius, Wukong, Renekton or Pantheon top lane. I play Rumble and Vlad decently as well if an AP top were needed for a certain team comp. If there are other champs your team would prefer for certain team comps i would gladly learn then as well.

I don't play mid very often unless i'm countering with eiher Talon or Fizz, both of which i'm very good at, with the new items my Talon game will be even more strong so i can't wait for the s3 items to go into effect.

I have all the champions, so there wouldn't be an issue in champ select.

Hit me up if you are interested to give me a shot, i wouldn't mind doing fill ins either. Tired of solo que and have been itching for a serious 5 man to play with. I'm mainly on in the evenings from 7-12 EST.

MizzPeach

11-12-2012

I will get back to y'all shortly! I am going to be online around 7pm EST.. I have quite a few people wanting to try out

Here is what I am looking for(and reason for not picking some that have already tried out):
-communication
-doesn't leave the team or rage after a bad game
-can take direction but not afraid to say why we shouldn't execute a play. (Ie. Saw a jungler or a ward)

iixSILENT

11-12-2012

Online at the moment, would love to go for a tryout game if possible, message me ingame or on here if you like Mizz.