Was going to buy Headmistress fiora until...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stark Midnight

11-11-2012

I tested it out on the PBE and saw that they didn't even bother to replace the default motion trails to her new skin, hell even her alternative original skins have replaced motion trails. So you pretty much get a half-baked taunt and and outfit for 975 well every other Halloween skin ****s on this one. Well except pirate ryze, he seems bad too >.<.

True Night

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark Midnight View Post
I tested it out on the PBE and saw that they didn't even bother to replace the default motion trails to her new skin, hell even her alternative original skins have replaced motion trails. So you pretty much get a half-baked taunt and and outfit for 975 well every other Halloween skin ****s on this one. Well except pirate ryze, he seems bad too >.<.
Agreed, I was going to get this skin as well but after seeing how incomplete it is and getting confirmation from a Red that they are *not* going to be improving/finishing this skin, I'm taking a pass on this one too.

Naga

11-12-2012

I'd really like to return it for the TF/Maokai skin... But they'll never fix the returns before the hallo patch is gone. ): Hers is just disappointing.

Tyhan

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzzen View Post
I'd really like to return it for the TF/Maokai skin... But they'll never fix the returns before the hallo patch is gone. ): Hers is just disappointing.
Have you tried sending in a support ticket?

GiantGriffin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

The sound of AA is awful.. imo.

FistOf7Dragons

11-12-2012

yah riot really dropped the ball on this one but i was going to keep it even if refunds were working ._.