Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just a thought.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dotayy

11-11-2012

IF they decide to rework yi.
I was thinking how cool would it be to add a new champion that is the student of yi who also uses wuju style. Then this way he wont be bound by his pledge of keeping wuju style alive. Now that there is another wuju warrior who can carry on the wuju style. Re-work yi (unbound yi) and have another champ who has some what similar skills to the current Master Yi.

deadlyzaraki1987

11-12-2012

That'd be cool but why not just make Yi a twin brother lol

Germanking66

11-12-2012

Wukong is a student of Yi who learned Wuju style. So there is another, he just uses it in other ways than Yi.

Dotayy

11-12-2012

brain fart! But it would be nice to see another wuju swordsman...The thing is, people are asking riot to rework Master Yi, and i dont like that idea. I just want a visual upgrade not a skill rework he is pretty damn amazing the way he is. As long as they dont do anything (except buff) his Q and R I am happy