Do americans not know how to drive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

c4lm

01-13-2013

Driving behind this guy with Washington plates yesterday. It's snowy and icy on the highway but nothing extreme for Canada. Speed limit is 110 kph and the rule of thumb is to always go 15 kph over the limit. The average car is going 125 kph, the fast lane is probably averaging 140 kph. This clown is going 100 kph and clogging up the entire right lane.

I drive an integra type-r with all season tires and I don't ever go this slow. As I pass the guy while flipping him off I realize it's a man. What kind of man drives this slow on a highway? Might as well just cut his own dick off and be done with it.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

I wouldn't go much over 60 mph on an icy highway.

c4lm

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
I wouldn't go much over 60 mph on an icy highway.
You'd get road raged into the ditch. Then again, you are incredibly womanly and I'm not surprised that you don't know how to drive.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

I've pretty much given up speeding after my 12th time being pulled over.

If people in Canada go 30 kph over the speed limit on an icy day, why do you even have a limit?

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

01-13-2013

Sounds like that guy is smarter than the whole of Canada.

Worstcase

01-13-2013

>It's snowy and icy on the highway
>This clown is going 100 kph and clogging up the entire right lane.
>What kind of man drives this slow on a highway?

I shouldn't have to say anything.