Why is Elise in the league?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morec0

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauling Dolphin View Post
Maybe some where deep down she wants to become mortal again?

I mean they give tid bits of lore in TT. The female alter spirit asking, 'If the power was truly worth it.'

We will most likely never know. I miss the summoner journal.
If I had to venture a guess on that; we're seeing a possible addiction to the venom from her; that's why she would be so willing to go to extreme lengths to harvest it (creating a new religion and getting people to follow it isn't easy).

Elise could have simply kidnapped people to sacrifice, but she gets willing participants in the droves to follow her: she need a far more reliable source to feed her addiction. Or, on a more morbid side, she litterally NEEDS the venom to stay alive now that she's used it for so long, making her a slave to it.

Either that or she's reffering to her change in physical appearence; let's be honest, she's not exactly pretty with all those legs growing out of her. She's got a nice rack, yes, but I wouldn't want to date her.

Typhron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

I mentioned in another thread that most champions being included in the League nowdays seem to do it for their own, non-short lived reasons, whether or not they need to officially join, sign stuff, go through background checks and etc notwithstanding.

So to that end? Elise is probably just hungry.

H3llion

11-20-2012

shes probably trying to get more followers and using the Field of Justice matches as publicity, kind of like, saying "look how beautiful and powerful I am, join my followers and you too may one day be like me" with the plan of screwing over a handful of followers every year or so

buneter

11-21-2012

I thought it was so she could feed more people to the spider king

Marko10

11-21-2012