37 Year Old ... just had my first kiss with another Guy.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elan Tedronai View Post
I can't believe people like you still exist. This is the 21st century. The only thing people don't tolerate now a days is intolerance.
I can't believe people like you exist, who lie to themselves and the people "close" to them. You don't need to hide behind a wife in the 21st century.

Elan Tedronai

11-12-2012

Do you have a Homophobe -> English dictionary I could use?

Light LaserTower

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rompin View Post
Um yes you would. A woman can physically repel her attacker if he is forcing himself on you, self defense laws WILL let you physically repel someone trying to force themselves on you, sexual assault is still assault no matter what gender.
Repel and beat the utter **** out of someone are ACTUALLY not the same thing.... people these days.

Exoctane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elan Tedronai View Post
I can't believe people like you still exist. This is the 21st century. The only thing people don't tolerate now a days is intolerance.
You were clearly dropped on your head as a child, so sorry.. let me break this down for you

you no touch strangers

you no touch strangers with mouth.. that is bad

It has nothing to do with homosexual, heterosexual, bisexual, asexual or any sexual preference.

You act just as ignorantly as them religious extremist types.

Let me translate your argument for you "If I keep telling everyone they hate homosexuals because I disagree with what they're saying it makes them seem like a bad person so I feel like I'm right."

Elan Tedronai

11-12-2012

lololol

Dobagoh

11-12-2012

Exoctane, you got trolled

MasterfulWizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

lol

Exoctane

11-12-2012

My Face Is OP

11-12-2012

How is stating a fact trolling?

I still don't think I understand trolling.

MasterfulWizard

11-12-2012

Some people won't accept facts and it makes them mad because it doesn't fit their bias