Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

37 Year Old ... just had my first kiss with another Guy.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rompin

11-12-2012

No offense, I would have got you wrote up or fired for sexual harassment for a stunt like that. Work is work, not a place to pick up dates, you should have asked how he felt about homosexuals, thing is most people do not care but if you force yourself on them or annoy them you're going to find out quick that isn't how to go about things.

Unfortunate Frog

11-12-2012

Quote:
Rompin:
No offense, I would have got you wrote up or fired for sexual harassment for a stunt like that. Work is work, not a place to pick up dates, you should have asked how he felt about homosexuals, thing is most people do not care but if you force yourself on them or annoy them you're going to find out quick that isn't how to go about things.

I'm pretty sure a friend played a prank on him... or at least.. That's what I'm telling myself so I can sleep better tonight.. lol

Arächnophobia

11-12-2012

Quote:
Rompin:

Its an obvious joke thread. cmon now.

SneakyFrogBear

11-12-2012

Quote:
MadSeer:
I smell closet homosexual.

No idiot.. Kissing another guy is gross.. GTFO. I love my pussc.

Rompin

11-12-2012

Quote:
ResetLine:
i lol'd

But honestly you shouldn't have forced the kiss it was a bad idea to begin with. If a guy kissed me out of nowhere and I don't feel like that way for him then I would of been shocked, I wouldn't be kicking him in the nuts and punching him, who the **** does that? Even though you don't feel like going to work you will have to eventually plus you don't want him to think that you in essence "pussied out" because you did that. Just go to work and pretend like nothing happened.

Anyone who considers that assult, I do and many others would. There is a massive difference between getting hit on by another guy and having some dude force himself on you. You come at me to fight, I'll fight back, you try to forcefully push yourself onto me sexually I'll beat you, I'd have the right too. You just do not do stuff like that, you try this with a woman your job is lost and they can press charges and she could knee your nuts, why should it be different just because it's guy on guy?

Light LaserTower

11-12-2012

Quote:
Rompin:
Anyone who considers that assult, I do and many others would. There is a massive difference between getting hit on by another guy and having some dude force himself on you. You come at me to fight, I'll fight back, you try to forcefully push yourself onto me sexually I'll beat you, I'd have the right too. You just do not do stuff like that, you try this with a woman your job is lost and they can press charges and she could knee your nuts, why should it be different just because it's guy on guy?

No you would not.

Rompin

11-12-2012

Quote:
Arächnophobia:
Its an obvious joke thread. cmon now.

Yeah.. it seems like that but sometimes you never know. I used to work with a homosexual guy who would talk about his sexual encounters and hit on other male co-workers until they redid the rule that sexual harassment can apply to same *** harassment. Just irks me when people think they can just say whatever or do whatever they want because they think whatever religion/sexual orientation or nationality makes them special.

DoubledownGG

11-12-2012

Nothing like waking up to a bunch of troll and gay.

Rompin

11-12-2012

Quote:
Light LaserTower:
No you would not.

Um yes you would. A woman can physically repel her attacker if he is forcing himself on you, self defense laws WILL let you physically repel someone trying to force themselves on you, sexual assault is still assault no matter what gender.

RoyalSequence

11-12-2012

I personally would sue you for sexual harrassment.

also.
ew.