Summoner's Code, Section Six. Seriously.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KTM90

11-13-2012

Ugh... that movie was so disgusting that I had to wash myself after I watched it.

Fs Son0fSilas

11-13-2012

honestly, the south park episode was almost worse...

KTM90

11-13-2012

I haven't watched that show in a long time, but I just read a summary of that episode. How funny that the EULA came back to haunt him. =P

KTM90

11-13-2012

YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOREGOING END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT AND AGREE THAT BY CLICKING “ACCEPT” AND/OR INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE AND PLAYING THE GAME, YOU ARE AKNOWLEDGING YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT.

That is the most important part of the EULA, all the way at the bottom. It's also at the top, but it looks better in bold.

Tegakari

11-13-2012

"We all know that losing can be frustrating, particularly if itís a close game or one thatís completely one sided"

This just couldn't be further from the case. The closer the game is, the LESS frustrated I and everyone I know becomes. The only really frustrating thing are the tons and tons of smurf accounts everywhere. They are really the only people who actually ruin the game on purpose. People with bad internet connections? Not on purpose. People who are new to the game? Not on purpose. People on their 3rd smurf, with multiple 30 accounts, that demolish 40+/0/0 every game?

KTM90

11-15-2012

Why do people do that? I just do not see the point in me doing it. If I wanted to play with some lower level people I would get in touch on the forums and invite them. I also happen to like my champions and I'd rather not be deprived of them.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

11-15-2012

Why do people kill each other? Why do people abuse animals? Why are there bullies in schools?

You're getting into a super complex psychological topic with a seemingly simple question... :P

KTM90

11-17-2012

I fancy myself as a scholar in psychology among other topics. =P
That question is indeed comparable, however, to all of those other questions. Surprisingly they probably also have similar answers. The reason for bullying could be the same reason for making a smurf account on LoL in other words.

Kaalika

11-18-2012

When you understand the why can you understand how to defuse it?