Shaco Clone Glitch anyone?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twisted Erotica

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Hi. Shaco is my main, but lately i have been avoiding him because since the last patch, i have twice encountered a game changing glitch. i do not know what the cause is, but half way through these games i notice that my ult is stuck on "control shaco clone icon" instead of the standard icon. the problem is, the cooldown triggers after fake shaco explodes, and since the game thinks fake shaco is still on the field, the cooldown never resets, and i am left without an ult for the rest of the match. i tried relogging. no luck. anyone else having this problem?

vain11

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

just played him, didn't happen to me. However I did have a lot of issues where Fako would stop following commands and just stand there constantly.

Twisted Erotica

11-12-2012

i have found that using "r" to control him is very clumsy. i hold alt and it seems very sharp and responsive. i recommend you try that instead.

WhackedRak

11-13-2012

I agree with bugs regarding controlling the clone with R. It drops commands or is unresponsive sometimes. Good thing holding alt has always worked. I've never gotten that uncastable ult glitch though.