Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Katarina Vs. Caitlyn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZelLowGPA

11-11-2012

I am looking forward to buy these hero, but i dont know what to buy. Any suggestions?

Enemy Syndra GG

11-11-2012

Quote:
ZelLowGPA:
I am looking forward to buy these hero, but i dont know what to buy. Any suggestions?

I would Say Caitlyn Simply because she is my favorite and Main Champion i Play as and i think she is so much fun! I also have made a guide on Caitlyn.

But it depends, do you like to carry the team ? (caitlyn) or be an assassin and stack up the kills becoming legendary wquickly? (katarina) It also depends on you're playing style and build and if you like ranged or melee.

I still say caitlyn though (;

ZelLowGPA

11-11-2012

Quote:
xParadox420:
I would Say Caitlyn Simply because she is my favorite and Main Champion i Play as and i think she is so much fun! I also have made a guide on Caitlyn.

But it depends, do you like to carry the team ? (caitlyn) or be an assassin and stack up the kills becoming legendary wquickly? (katarina) It also depends on you're playing style and build and if you like ranged or melee.

I still say caitlyn though (;

Can you send me the link for your site.

Enemy Syndra GG

11-11-2012

Well, here is the one for the Caitlyn im assuming?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2788386

ZelLowGPA

11-12-2012

Quote:
xParadox420:
Well, here is the one for the Caitlyn im assuming?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2788386

Hey dude i just read your guide, but i find the items thing is kinda confuse me. So would you mind listing the items that you wrote in the guide?

Kaoelith

Recruiter

11-12-2012

cait builds the same as every other adc: boots>double dblade>boots2>IE/BT>PD>LW>IE/BT whichever you didnt get before>GA

get ga when you need it

as for cait vs kat, well its an adc vs ap mid