Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just won a game that was literally 5v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fight Spice

11-11-2012

Playing ADC, we end up having a guy leave at level 6, and a guy that continually DC'd and only contributed to the game by feeding their Irelia 5 kills.

but graves is OP as tittiebits, as he has shown to me the supreme ability to 1v3 children by sheer force of will.

I got so fed that my Q->R ended up instagibbing their AP from 4/5 Hp. My autoattacks would rip a hole in the space-time continuum and would lead me to securing baron, dragon, and 18 kills.

My ***** once we destroyed that nexus was comparable to that of a man of african-american descent.

but in the end i only got 11 elo AMA

tl;dr if i win a 4v5 game (im on the team of 4) i should get 2x elo and they lose 2x elo

Terrathraex

11-11-2012

Names in chat.

Fight Spice

11-11-2012

Quote:
Terrathraex:
Names in chat.

what names?

Terrathraex

11-11-2012

Quote:
Fight Spice:
what names?

nice edit son.

Fight Spice

11-11-2012

Quote:
Terrathraex:
nice edit son.

naturally i would have to edit my picture in order to black out the names to conceal those condemned to a life of shame.

thank you, dad.