Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So i was in a easy bot game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kayleorfeed

11-11-2012

Get this really bad team (like 20-52 score) we lose, I had 12 of those kills and 4 deaths

Midway through the game i ask my 0-12 ashe to stop feeding (they were trying not trolling which makes t pretty sad)

I get the response

stfu raging noob virgin i report you for verbal abuse

You are 0-12 can just stop dying then report me?

stfu no life virgin, i have a girlfriend

ok ok just please stop dying, farm under tower

**** you noob -leaves-

rest of team who is anywhere from 5-8 to 0-16

says ok we report singed for verbal abuse ashe

she was abusing me...

stfu noob rager

TL;DR players so good

Maeglwn

11-11-2012

Your name is Kayleorfeed.

Levigasm

11-11-2012

Dear diary

Dalemaunder

11-11-2012

You lost to EASY bots... Uninstall

Feeder and Troll

11-11-2012

yea I understand losing to intermediate bots when everybody feeds, but easy bots are just way too easy

2pudge1cup

11-11-2012

meh u lose em occasionally. i think i have 10 losses to the intermediate ones and 1k wins or whatever (i love my easy ip).

my favorite story of a loss was a 20 minute surrender because the 4 people in my game got into an argument on vent. i hadn't died yet.

at the end of the day just laugh it off and requeue.

XElement

11-11-2012

Well, to be honest. That was kinda dumb on your part "can you stop feeding?". There is a MUCH better way of saying that. Like "can you please play safer?" or "hug under the tower" or "jungler please help bot and camp because they need help".

A Red made a post about this. They even said that it is quite foolish to say that. It tends to upset the players if they are truly trying.
But, obviouslly the Ashe is a rager, so don't get me wrong. They deserve a ban for that IF this is 100% the truth.

Point is though, you should have worded the question better.

Korsario

11-11-2012

Last two games I went 20/5 and 16/6 or something like this, which isn't amazing against bots but wasn't that bad either, and I lost both of those games with people going 1/8 and stuff like that... it happens.