30 Min ban for dodging the trolls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaestroKenobi

11-11-2012

First of all excuse my english. I think this ban is so unfair, someone picks top ashe with revive and clarivoyance on ranked, forcing someone to dodge he queue. In the mean time he's going on another queue trolling again forcing another dodge. I really think you guys should do something about this... at least give us the opportunity to report a player without having to complete the game, which with a troll like this on it is so hard o have a positive result.
If there is a way i would like to know it please. Still a 30 min ban on account of this is way too much.

I HATE TROLLS!!!!

Young Hawke

11-11-2012

apology for poor english

where were you when MaestroKenobi raged on forums?

Maestro is kill

'no'

TweakJesus1

11-11-2012

Yeah having to dodge can be really annoying especially when you know FOR A FACT you will loose if you play the game with that team comp. Punishment for Dodging has a positive and negative side to it so gotta deal with it. =/

Send

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Riot has elo drop. People complain elo drop isn't fair. Put in an extended timer instead. People complain it isn't fair. Suck it up.

stricken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

go play aram?

MaestroKenobi

11-11-2012

Dude, the problem is that the guy trolling keeps trolling happily ever after...
its not raging, just an observation.

Thx

GreyFear

11-11-2012

Simple.. don't queue dodge.

I accept the fact 75% of people i seem to get matched with are complete idiots. Bare in mind i'm happy to play any role in an actual functioning team.
So if they're idiots pick whatever champ you wanna play. Do not risk yourself for them and IMO if we lose but i've got a positive K/D then i've just had a personal win.