Help me with my fiora.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HERROYERROFERROW

11-11-2012

I find it extremely hard to find a build for fiora that makes her both bursty and tanky.
What build will make her both tanky and bursty?
i have tried many builds but endgame she was either to squishy or not very strong...
Halp :'(

deirin

11-11-2012

well she aint really designed to be a tanky champ...
shes more like of a suicide bomber or like...cleaner after team fight....

early...probably 2 doran and some dmg + lifesteal ought to do it...for 1v1 or 2v1(add armor)
later in game...will get harder...since you cant tank 5 ppl
ie, trinity force, ga, boots, lifesteal sword+dmg(dont remember the name),hp?...armor pen?....depends...

Dictatorforlife

11-11-2012

Wait until Season 3 fixes melee heroes, effectively turning Master Yi, Tryndamere, and Fiora into Xin Zhao. There's supposed to be major itemization changes that'll fix our true melee carries

Nishaven90

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictatorforlife View Post
Wait until Season 3 fixes melee heroes, effectively turning Master Yi, Tryndamere, and Fiora into Xin Zhao. There's supposed to be major itemization changes that'll fix our true melee carries
Morello never said that the new items will fix Melee AD.

MaximusEvil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

For fiora

-Boots/3hps
-Wriggles or Hexdrinker (depending on lane enemy) ( I usually get both no matter what)
-Ninja tabi or Mecr treads (depending on lane enemy)
-Trinity (I usually go for Zeal first, then Phage, then Sheen)
-Blood Thirster
-Black cleaver
-I sell wriggles and rush GA, then finish hexdrinker either before BT or after BT

I love fiora, if you can get to there ap carry/ad carry, you can generally kill them quite fast.