Tristana's Explosive Shot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BEARSnCHAIRS

11-11-2012

One of the biggest issues with Tristana (and there aren't many) is her inability to control the movement of the lane. Her [E] Explosive Shot makes it so if she decides to max her secondary harassment tool, she is punished by constantly pushing the lane when she kills minions.

While the explosion on kill can definitely be useful for zoning your lane opponents and bursting down large minion waves, the loss of control in the flow of your lane via constant pushing is a huge detriment to her laning.

I think the most simple solution, and I don't know if it has been suggested countless times before, is to make the passive toggle-able or disabled while the Active part is on cooldown. This way, Tristana can make conscious and strategic decisions of when she needs her explosions on and off. Thoughts? Riot?

TL;DR: Make Tristana's explosive passive a toggle/cooldown reliant in order to help her lane control.

TweakJesus1

11-11-2012

Honestly the damage is measly anyway so and i dont even use it to even damage champions. Its really just a great lane pushing tool

LawlerBrawler

11-11-2012

Maybe a toggle that applies the dot on an AA, and has an internal cooldown? (while minions still explode when killed whenever it's toggled on?)

It is kind of an awkward thing to deal with, since the E skill is both an active and a passive that isn't always desired. It does suck that Trist is forced to push her lane, but Trist does have an extremely strong escape that someone makes up for it.

Eerds

11-11-2012

It does not need toggle.
This makes Tristana unique, don't make her mainstream like the others, K Thx