Cho'Gath's passive.

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Super Saiyan 3

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Cho'gath is slow. And he cannot sustain mana by killing creep waves with his spells (he has to get in melee range to be efficient)

A cho'gath who is cleaning waves for health and mana is also pushing his lane. Don't be pushing back or your just helping him.

Make him cross into the danger zone


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Layorz

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnimaetus View Post
Cho'gath is slow. And he cannot sustain mana by killing creep waves with his spells (he has to get in melee range to be efficient)

A cho'gath who is cleaning waves for health and mana is also pushing his lane. Don't be pushing back or your just helping him.

Make him cross into the danger zone
So you're saying farm under turret? He just Q W combos you and laughs as his jungle tears you a new ass


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mairead Watkins

Senior Member

11-11-2012

You lost to cho as jax LOL that is the easiest matchup.

You can't even get hit by his Q and his E is useless against you, all he has is W and R.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulstarter View Post
You lost to cho as jax LOL that is the easiest matchup.

You can't even get hit by his Q and his E is useless against you, all he has is W and R.
i was about to say that cho can be counterpicked by jax/xin/panth/lee/etc

really anyone with a low cost dash causes considerable problems for him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syrus77

Member

11-11-2012

its funny because the way his passive now is not even close to what it used to be.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lunknit

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Cho'gath may be a tad bit strong, and I'm saying this as a loving Cho'gath player (own his Battle Cast skin =3) but he is no where near as strong as so many other OP top lane champs, he's fine.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeropathic

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post
i was about to say that cho can be counterpicked by jax/xin/panth/lee/etc

really anyone with a low cost dash causes considerable problems for him.
Apart from Jax, those guys are all mainly an issue for him earlygame. If Panth doesn't manage to score a considerable lead, Cho wins past a Chain Vest, against Xin he can go Warden's Mail and max E and against Lee he can go Chain Vest/Tabi and max W. They all give him a hard time in the first few levels, but if you do not shut him down substantially he will come back and beat them. The exception is Jax who is pretty even with him early and gets a lead as the game progresses.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeropathic View Post
Apart from Jax, those guys are all mainly an issue for him earlygame. If Panth doesn't manage to score a considerable lead, Cho wins past a Chain Vest, against Xin he can go Warden's Mail and max E and against Lee he can go Chain Vest/Tabi and max W. They all give him a hard time in the first few levels, but if you do not shut him down substantially he will come back and beat them. The exception is Jax who is pretty even with him early and gets a slight lead as the game progresses.
ur probably right.

i cant remember last time i did top lane cho. i like jungling him more. why only subject 1 lane to the annoyance that is cho when i could subject all lanes to it?


12