LeBlanc top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torchlyte

11-11-2012

Lee Sin mid, Leblanc top?

Ryeot

11-11-2012

I doubt it would be good against normal top picks... but any top lane can go mid and any mid can go top since they are solo lanes and are solo for a reason; you need quicker levels for spell base damage. I'm not sure how well it would work but I guess it would work against some squishy top picks like teemo perhaps?

Cloak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Funny you mentioned this. I saw it this morning. Leblanc vs Irelia ranked match. LB went double GP5 (HoG, Philo). Sunfire Cape, Frozen Heart, and Merc treads. Actually did amazing that game.

Bullettime7

11-11-2012

The bruisers just grab a Hexdrinker or Negatron and laugh at you. You also give up her roaming power by being top lane. One of the strengths of Leblanc is her mobility to go with her burst, making her depend on roaming kills outside of her lane. Mid gives her the best point to branch from to accomplish this.

Deceive or AFK

11-11-2012

It would be very bad vs Irelia/Jax/Riven, because I've tried it - their kits go too well with either autopushing to oblivion, rushing hexdrinker and straight resists, or freezing the lane at the tower and straight denying you. Their kits usually also come with even more resists and/or sustain, which are just the bane to LB.

Do you know how irritating it is as LB to burst irelia to 20% hp, then have her ult and auto attack a few times and be full again while you're sitting OOM and crying?

If an Irelia with 120 mr wants to deny you, then you aren't getting a single cs for the next 15 minutes.

Deceive or AFK

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEndResults View Post
Funny you mentioned this. I saw it this morning. Leblanc vs Irelia ranked match. LB went double GP5 (HoG, Philo). Sunfire Cape, Frozen Heart, and Merc treads. Actually did amazing that game.
Got a replay? I really wanna see this

Miserabilia

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geomexis View Post
Never tried her top on 5v5, but she does just fine against bruisers on 3v3 (haven't tried on the new 3v3). So logic suggests she'd be just as capable in a 5v5 enviroment.
That's actually pretty terrible logic.

Smellis

11-11-2012

Giving the popular top lane champs a good reason to rush early magic resist and push their farm as hard as they can.... no i don't see leblanc being a good choice.

Ayyy

11-11-2012

I've been forced into it before (playing blind pick, ended up in a mirror match. Rather than dealing with that, switched).

It's meh. Like everyone else says, you need kills on leblanc. I was against an irelia that I managed to get a kill early on with, then snowballed the lane from there.

That is the only reason I can see her going top. Is because of the snowball effect she can have on her lane, and everyone knows how hard top lane snowballs.