Yay, League of Legends.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

11-11-2012

http://i.imgur.com/l9YTQ.png

Thank you for rewarding my skill with wins, League. I really like the fact that I lost 12 Elo for this game, because clearly I'm the reason we lost this game, not the 2/10 Hecarim or the 3/8 Tristana with 170 CS in a 40 minute game.

Capitol12

11-11-2012

Do i sense sarcasm?

...nah that cant be it

Agent Pwnage

11-11-2012

Whut sarcasm?
Dont you get that in every game. When I do I'm told it was my fault.

I failed you league of legends community D:. FORGIVE ME

Dre4mwalk3r

11-12-2012

Clearly you lost cause you took Anivia, while your nickname suggests playing AD Carry.

PrincessIrelia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

I'm not sure why you're complaining. You should have probably used a mid better for roaming to assist your bot lane. It's obvious that trist can be zoned easily, since she's kind of weak.

Soraka Goes Mid

11-12-2012

KDA says nothing about how well you actually played. There more to LoL than just getting kills. Last night I played in a game where our team was up by 7 kills at one point, but we still lost horribly because mid was getting destroyed and our jungler was doing nothing, and nobody wanted to work together as a team. Rather than brag about your KDA, you should look at how well you cooperate with your teammates.

Ramachese

11-12-2012

People are too stuck on KDA. I've seen many games (and been on both sides) where teh victor is 15 or more kills behind. They win because they focus on the actual goal - kill the tower, get into the base and kill the fountain. In the end it is about teamwork not the number of kills.