Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can we disable Darius on dominion and TT yet?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThisIsMinecraft

11-11-2012

Quote:
Sol Badguy:
I know someone who's 2300 or so in dominion that says Darius is a real problem, I do think it needs to be addressed. In 2k+ for Dom right now, it's all about Darius/Lulu/Kassadin

He is absolutely a problem in these gamemodes, especially since he is easy as **** to play so anybody can just pick him up and faceroll their way to victory.

Vikingbiker

11-11-2012

Quote:
ThisIsMinecraft:
He is absolutely a problem in these gamemodes, especially since he is easy as **** to play so anybody can just pick him up and faceroll their way to victory.

^^
This is the guy i just beat that got so mad at me for playing Darius. He said Darius takes no skill to play, while he was playing Garen. I looked, Garen has less of a skill difficulty than Darius. You guys just need to learn to CC and blow him up. He has long ass CD's and if he misses his initiate then punish him for it. Quit ****ing crying, there's more OP champs out there than Darius that are just as faceroll.

Worst Noct NA

11-11-2012

darius not op you just need a lot of slows and disables

Tyrant Zell

11-11-2012

Darius is rather op to me. Always kills me real fast even if I am Cho'gath with all that armor

Snuffleupagus316

11-11-2012

About a week ago I got tired of playing against Darius on TT so I decided to be an ass and try him. I think my worst game was 15-6. They need to put in draft mode so I'm not playing against Darius/Teemo/Random Tank EVERY. SINGLE. GAME.

Kamakazu

11-11-2012

I'll never understand how people can say people are bad for dying to a champ that literally can build like complete tank and still have an ult that hits harder than most in the game, a stupidly good passive, a grab that is totally misleading with its range, passive armor pen %, and an aoe with a really great radius. Oh and let's not forget an ult that refreshes on kill. Anyone who says he requires skill is obviously terrible at the game. I've played with him a few times and completely dominated with him I just don't play him often at all because I can't help but feel like a ****** for picking him.

Vikingbiker

11-11-2012

Quote:
Kamakazu:
I'll never understand how people can say people are bad for dying to a champ that literally can build like complete tank and still have an ult that hits harder than most in the game, a stupidly good passive, a grab that is totally misleading with its range, passive armor pen %, and an aoe with a really great radius. Oh and let's not forget an ult that refreshes on kill. Anyone who says he requires skill is obviously terrible at the game. I've played with him a few times and completely dominated with him I just don't play him often at all because I can't help but feel like a ****** for picking him.

I'm not saying you have to be a genius to play him, and I'm not saying he takes super skill either, but there are tons of cheaper champs out there. oh you want to beat Darius? CC him. done.

idkai

11-11-2012

Cho'Gath shuts him down right quick.

ThisIsMinecraft

11-11-2012

Quote:
Vikingbiker:
I'm not saying you have to be a genius to play him, and I'm not saying he takes super skill either, but there are tons of cheaper champs out there. oh you want to beat Darius? CC him. done.

No, there aren't. And cc and done is meaningless.

Pebbywebby

11-11-2012

I remember when they nerfed Cho's ult's base damage because they didn't think it was fair for him to build no AP (i.e. straight tank) and do so much damage.

Oh hi Darius.