I don't get Swain...how come he isn't shooting crows in the Crystal Scar cinematic?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-11-2012

And how come his Decrepify became Cassiopeia's ultimate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXDavqdkg7k

Talamare

11-11-2012

0:06 he shoots out a bunch of crows

PVPMaiMai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Lux!!! <333333333

Ginga

Recruiter

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talamare View Post
0:06 he shoots out a bunch of crows

Yeah but they don't really do anything. I expected crows to pop out of bird-Swain's nipples, peck a piece of Jarvan's meat, and fly back into Swain, rinse, and repeat.

.............Swain really could use a Bee skin where he transforms into a bee-hive with legs.

PS - speaking of that cinematic, it would be so cool if Lux's R really did detonate her Lucent Singularity like a bomb for extra damage.

Talamare

11-11-2012

0:07 Jarvan kills the crows

Sybil Cut

11-11-2012

Something tells me this won't be the official video. It seems like a fanmade that someone is hopeful for.

Silmaril

11-11-2012

If you watched the full video, not only do crows fly out, but Cassiopeia is on Swain's team. Swain was hiding her with his wings, and he moves them so Jarvan can see Cass and get turned to stone.

ZZZappy

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silmaril View Post
If you watched the full video, not only do crows fly out, but Cassiopeia is on Swain's team. Swain was hiding her with his wings, and he moves them so Jarvan can see Cass and get turned to stone.
This, and also you can hear the Cass scream too.

Ginga

Recruiter

11-11-2012

I'll be honest, I thought that scream was the crow shrieking. 0.0

Also, what was up with 0:21-0:25? Was he biting Jarvan?

Fayori

11-11-2012

It was either the lazer bird skill exaggerated for effect or Cassiopeia. She does her scream but isn't really visible. o.O