Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Anyone have a decent jungle Elise build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shoopman

11-11-2012

As of now I generally go rylais > mercs > abyssal > situational (usually frozen heart). The problem I'm running into is that I have basically no MR until mid game, and this hurts a lot when ganking mid because I get blown up. I use AP/level blues instead of scaling MR because the free extra damage helps a lot, especially when you have to build bulk as well as AP. If I rush abyssal, I will have no extra HP and no slow, lowering my fighting ability. I feel like gunblade is a decent alternative because of the slow active and the stats on it, but it's really expensive for a jungler to afford and I'd have to get fed to buy it early. Any tips for builds?

Shoopman

11-11-2012

bump

Shoopman

11-11-2012

additional bump

Kanodin

11-11-2012

gunblade is intriguing but the lack of any defensive stats on it makes me weary. I've been experimenting as well, what I've found effective is rushing a HoG for health and income, sometimes a Kage's as well depending on how the game is going, then get a haunting guise, then I situationally build based on the enemy team. Boots 2 at some point in there and nearly always mercury treads.

Phage/fm, Wit's end, rylais, abyssal, sunfire cape, frozen heart, zhonya's, and randuins all seem like situationally strong items depending on what kind of build you're going for and what teamcomp you're facing. I've heard good things about malady but haven't tried it yet myself. I've generally been focusing on an on hit bruiser build more than the ap bruiser build but I think both will work.

HM2

11-11-2012

I've seen AP jungle, and AD jungle Elise.

Unfortunately, she's just really bad. In fact, when the enemy team picks her, I know it's a 5v4.

Shoopman

11-11-2012

Quote:
Kanodin:
gunblade is intriguing but the lack of any defensive stats on it makes me weary. I've been experimenting as well what I've found effective is rushing a HoG for health and income, sometimes a Kage's as well depending on how the game is going, then get a haunting guise, then I situationally build based on the enemy team. Boots 2 at some point in there and nearly always mercury treads.

Phage/fm, Wit's end, rylais, abyssal, sunfire cape, frozen heart, zhonya's, and randuins all seem like situationally strong items depending on what kind of build you're going for and what teamcomp you're facing. I've heard good things about malady but haven't tried it yet myself. I've generally been focusing on an on hit bruiser build more than the ap bruiser build but I think both will work.

I'm avoiding heart of gold outright because I know it will be gone in season 3 and I wont be able to rely on it. Kages isn't a bad idea though.