Why is Fiddle considered trash?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NiteTyme

11-11-2012

idk either. i haven't had a problem recently. in fact i've even heard fiddle was op a couple times the last time i played him. i crack mid apart with fiddle against champs like ahri. certain champs i'd rather not go toe to toe with like malz but fiddle has one of the best ults in the game. a solid ~5 person damaging ult damage is monstrous.

but hey if everybody here thinks fiddle is bad, by all means dont pick fiddle. im down to be the only person to ever use fiddle. just dont ***** about it to me and i won't have to give a damn about your preconceived, obviously ill informed judgement about one of my favorite ap champs.

Alamandaros

11-11-2012

Well at least the slow jungling part should be no more after the jungle changes. With an emphasis on single target and sustainability, he should be in a good spot in the jungle.

RexSaur

11-11-2012

He'll probably find his place in the game as a jungler with S3.

He does work as a niche support right now but i do miss the jungle king fiddles from S1, terrorizing laners everywhere.

Dues Pater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sound View Post
he's just difficult to use well in the high mobility/high cc game of today. His stationary drain can either be dashed away from or interrupted pretty easily.

Same deal with his ult, but obviously if well timed it's very strong.
i use fiddle top and support his top lane stronger vs some top laners also i build buffy ap tank(building rylai,zonya,roa and some tiems ga) i win my lane often and my ult usually is a game changer

ArrowAce

11-11-2012

They can't comprehend Tons of Damage.

ArrowAce

11-11-2012

Fiddle as suport means Tons of Free Kills.

Sedna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

idk, If i'm fid mid I can cause a lot of damage fast.
The problem is an unresponsive team, fid can handle 2v1, but 3-5v1 is a bad time, you need to ensure your team is ready to go in. If a fid player doesn't communicate it's a bad time tbh