Why is Fiddle considered trash?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

murlocmancer

11-11-2012

Alot of the times that I pick him, my team moans and groans and says for me to switch. But I honestly don't get hte hate, his ult, especially when ambushing is amazing, his fear last for a long time at top level, silence cna kill an enemy team, and he is like AP yi tank wise but his heal is on a much lower CD and deals damage aswell. I just don't get the hate, he seems amazing. I mean I don't know how he fairs in like gold/diamond tier but I don't get the hate. Can someone explain this to me or am I just having unique experiences with the hate of fiddle?

Mer Young

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Your teammates are just still scared from the last time they got crowstormed on.

Fubby2

11-11-2012

He is bad at jungling, slow, squishy, and bad pre-six ganks.

He cant go mid well because he doesnt do very much long ranged damage, and mages often have CC whichs sucks for him.

He dies in one second because hes squishy as balls.

The Sound

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

he's just difficult to use well in the high mobility/high cc game of today. His stationary drain can either be dashed away from or interrupted pretty easily.

Same deal with his ult, but obviously if well timed it's very strong.

LastZergling

Recruiter

11-11-2012

He can't push, which is a problem if he wants to mid in the current meta

TootlesTheGoon

11-11-2012

He's not entirely bad, in all honesty. His ult can be game-changing, and a Fiddle that maxes Fear makes the enemy team want to rip their own hair out (3 Seconds of stumbling around as you get murdered). His poke with E is also pretty decent.
I think his main problem is that in the jungle, he is extremely easy to counter jungle, can't really counter jungle, himself, and he's pretty squishy in general. Also, his main damage source in a 1v1 (Drain) is totally negated by any stun/interrupt. Once that's gone, he can't do much besides E and Fear you to try and stall for his drain CD to come back up. His clear speed also isn't the best.

murlocmancer

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubby2 View Post
He is bad at jungling, slow, squishy, and bad pre-six ganks.

He cant go mid well because he doesnt do very much long ranged damage, and mages often have CC whichs sucks for him.

He dies in one second because hes squishy as balls.
But Fiddle jsut has to get a few defense ap items (chalice, RoA, Zhonya (a must on him, either to sit your ult on them or to save yourself from death and come right bakc with a drain). His kit provides enough damage in the long run, so pure ap is idiotic on him. Personally I find him as an AMAZING mid against non super mobile people.

AcrobaticApricot

11-11-2012

People don't know to play him support.

Imperfectable

11-11-2012

Because he's made of like sticks, straw, and burlap sacks and covered with crows.

DrunkWarpig

11-11-2012

Because he'll get invaded at blue is the correct answer