New jungle...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HERROYERROFERROW

11-11-2012

I dont know where to post this but i am posting it here...
I am very confused on the remake of the jungle. The neutral creeps will attack the nearest enemy? will that prevent leashing? IF SO, DO NOT GO THROUGH WITH THE REMAKE! It will cause many junglers to become "unviable" they will take too muck damage from creeps and cannot take the early buffs. Junglers that have a naturally slow clear time will be unable to gank and will need to farm the whole game just to catch up in exp. I understand riots thought process but the end result will not be favorable. They say they want to make junglers with aoe spells clear slower... then why give the junglers with single target spells a harder time too? buffing the creeps and removing leashes is not the correct action to take! I have an idea. if you want to nerf aoe junglers clear speeds, why not just give creeps aoe damage resistance like jax's e? this will nerf their jungle speeds, releasing pressure off other lanes and leaving junglers like fiora untouched! to me this seems like the most practical and best thing to do!
I really hope i am just derping out and riot isn't planning on removing leashes.

NHapollo

11-11-2012

I think they mean to mitigate the damage done to the single-target junglers by introducing certain items that can enhance jungling. Still, some champs will inevitably be left behind in the dust. In my opnion, Riot simply wants to make champs that used to be picked more often (tryndamere, master yi, etc) and make them more viable at high levels of play.

HERROYERROFERROW

11-11-2012

Q.Q instalock tryndamere...
and what will they do to leashing?
is it completely removed?
how will junglers survive?

TeknoWizard

11-11-2012

The jungler probably just stands a bit back from the creep when the mid hits it, let's it walk a ways, then moves in to start killing it. I mean hypothetically, if you get a long ranged person to jungle (Jayce/Kayle), you could have the mid laner superman leash the blue, and have it never agro onto the jungler.

super GGGGGGG

11-11-2012

if you read like the second riot post on the new jungle thread
it says they got rid of leashing
i personally think this new jungle will only help noobs. No early ganks cause too many noobs be whinin bout it

HERROYERROFERROW

11-11-2012

lol...
they just completely changed the meta...
now 2 top will be more common than solo top and jungle.
i hope i am just overreacting and it wont turn out to be as bad at it seems.
Personally imma jungle as much as i can before season 3, i dont want to have to deal with the new leashing and jungle.

Unholy Fenrir

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
The jungler probably just stands a bit back from the creep when the mid hits it, let's it walk a ways, then moves in to start killing it. I mean hypothetically, if you get a long ranged person to jungle (Jayce/Kayle), you could have the mid laner superman leash the blue, and have it never agro onto the jungler.
the creep with just walk around to try to attack the leasher in the process will walk closer to the jungler and attack him so leashing is a no go

playerwinner

11-11-2012

Leashing will be gone but there are team oriented alternatives, get your mid along with bot or top lane to help you kill the main minion while you tank it. I mean they should already be there in case of an invasion.

Your right it will make it so some junglers are no longer viable but currently basically any champion can clear camps successfully with the right runes/masteries and a good leash, its to easy when people can jungle decently with troll picks.

Vonstahl

11-11-2012

I think the idea was to keep the junglers on low health so that ganking doesnt dominate early game as much as it does, they want to have more risk for the relitivly high reward it gives. I also think they are expecting the laners to stick around longer to help the jungler instead of just hitting the creep and running

HERROYERROFERROW

11-11-2012

I agree with both of you. But since mid and bot/top (depends where u start) give u this new type of leash. they are automatically at an even greater exp disadvantage then before. Before mid would lose 1 to 2 creeps but now they can lose 3 or maybe even 4. Earlygame this can be devastating, and if the enemy mid does not have a jungler you will most probably be bullied out of your lane. to make things worse your jungle cant even come in for the early gank to help you. its a double loss.