Name your favorite Rioters here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahri Main

11-15-2012

Yegg, he is a rioter who understands the awesomeness of ahri

Freakazoid

11-15-2012

Gotta love WallyWalrus!

cF Dawgy

11-15-2012

I have several atm:

Morello - 'I believe researching shotguns will separate the good marines from the great marines'
Zileas - Anti-Troll
Pendragon - Lays down the truth. Professor Dr. Lyte does much of the same and is awesome as well.

And one of the Riot streamers... (not Phreak, but I like Phreak as well...) Starts with a V maybe? I forget the name, but he provides very great commentary while streaming, and I particularly remember how much of a boss he was during his Lux game. He's amazing at landing skillshots.

LEPICKLEZ

11-15-2012

Zileas and ironstylus cuz they're cool dudes
Xypherous and Lyte because they make me feel smart.

Goth Skunk

11-15-2012

Lyte.

Raiyn

11-15-2012

I like the one called caboose.

Jesus Jon

11-15-2012

Zileas and Xypherous.

Zileas has some of the more clever unpredictable posts I've seen on the forum, whereas Xypherous has honestly done a fantastic job answering peoples' questions about the item remakes, and looks to be making a very big effort in answering as many as he can as honestly as he can.

Resonancy

11-15-2012

Lyte is definitely my favorite rioter. I love how he's managed to use his education, experience, and own efforts into bringing out the best in the gaming community while also being bluntly honest about those who are toxic to the rest of us who simply want to enjoy the game. But he also makes it a point that his entire team and company are just as important in making the right decisions for the community.

I spent a considerable amount of time trying to defend myself in games. And I have to admit, I've also lost my temper a few times when being flamed. But after reading his responses about how much thought is put into the tribunal and audit processes, he's assured me that things are genuinely getting done within the company and that progress is always to be made.

Whether people recognize it or not, I personally appreciate it because I can literally see the results of his hard work happen on a daily basis.

carpeamentum

11-15-2012

I don't know my favorite Rioter's Red name... if he even has one. I suppose I could ask him what it is... meh...

Valason

11-15-2012

Iron Stylus....I always liked and enjoy every single conversation i have seen of his.

I also enjoy Zlieas.