New Solo Que Streamer.!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ConManDontDie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Hey everyone, ConManDontDie heer, starting to finaly stream solo Que, feel free to watch at http://www.twitch.tv/kevinwuvsyou#, i take music requests and i like to duo alot even if your not good

Edit:Currently 1300-1500 elo, haven't checked

Edit:If you dislike the stream, cmon guys tell me why, im here to entertain you and maybe help you lower elos get better, if there is anyway i can improve don't hesitate to tell me

Edit:I have no clue how to use xsplit xD

ConManDontDie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

no one.?

Agamémnon

01-03-2013

You need better video quality and talk more. I like streamers who give tips and are communicative with viewers.

ConManDontDie

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamémnon View Post
You need better video quality and talk more. I like streamers who give tips and are communicative with viewers.
haha thanks for the advice, id talk but no one is like watching, so i feel weird talking to myself... and as for video quality id have to buy xsplit and i cant atm so yeah haha, tyvm

chain752

01-03-2013

Maybe turning the music down a bit would help

ConManDontDie

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by chain752 View Post
Maybe turning the music down a bit would help
will do , sorry the music i listen to is a bit weird, thats why i take music requests

ConManDontDie

01-03-2013

Solo que at night, bump

ConManDontDie

01-03-2013

Bump

ConManDontDie

01-03-2013

bump

nooowayy

01-04-2013

I like ur streams but you should talk a little more and for a music suggestion you should put the song "thrift shop" by Macklemore , a lot of people like that song and so do I.