Suggestion: Why Not Add Separate Queues For Each Role?

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hotdogs

Senior Member

11-12-2012

the queue would be super super long because of mismatches in role popularity

i think a better solution is to make a auto-grouping queue


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OriginalJack

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Please see Pogo's thread about this:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2744432

This has been suggested a number of times and his thread consolidates most of the arguements for/against it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vexen IV

Member

11-12-2012

this would make queue's 200 times longer as nobody would queue for jungle or support at all


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TvorRyn View Post
This is kinda long. Tl;dr at the bottom
There is a lot of discussion in the community about trolls and feeders
There's almost more discussion about the very topic you opened this thread for.

The discussion has been going on for a long time. Please join the ongoing discussion.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2744432


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WRYYYYYY

Member

11-12-2012

If you want separate ques for separate roles, go play World of Warcraft.

That is all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Bushmaster

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicHart View Post
this would make queue's 200 times longer as nobody would queue for jungle or support at all
I would queue almost exclusively for those roles. There are plenty of people to play each role. I prefer jungler over everything else, period.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Bushmaster

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRYYYYYY View Post
If you want separate ques for separate roles, go play World of Warcraft.

That is all.
I looked through everything here, this is probably the most well thought out, constructive criticism I saw on your post. This guy is a great asset to our community and you should take his words as the gospel. I wish he'd comment on my posts so I had as much constructive criticism as you've received here, but unfortunately I can't be so lucky.

Bravo sir, you're a scholar.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

advancedAI

Senior Member

11-12-2012

I don't go into a game dead sight on a specific role. Contrary to popular belief.

I try to fill in where the team needs me. I don't wanna pick a role when queing. before I see what everyone else gets.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLastFlare

Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by advancedAI View Post
I don't go into a game dead sight on a specific role. Contrary to popular belief.

I try to fill in where the team needs me. I don't wanna pick a role when queing. before I see what everyone else gets.
Perfect. You'll get paired with four other people as the last role.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TvorRyn View Post
Riot could allow players to queue in multiple roles and still exclude some; either using checkboxes or a click and drag system.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TvorRyn

Junior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
There's almost more discussion about the very topic you opened this thread for.

The discussion has been going on for a long time. Please join the ongoing discussion.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2744432
First time on the forums and not sure where the search function is... leads to not seeing your post and creating a duplicate post. Sorry, and good on you for trying to consolidate.


123