How does Syndra fare on Twisted Treeline?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frozen Sun

11-11-2012

I like Syndra a lot on Summoner's Rift, and am interested to know people's thoughts about her viability on Twisted Treeline. I tried her once and it worked fairly well, but I was wondering about other peoples' experiences with her, and if I'm better off just playing as Diana or Zyra.

Dyshana

11-11-2012

I have yet to see one on the new TT. I worry about her mobility and squishiness. Zyra has both issues, but CC to counter it on top of safe, high ranged damage.

I'd probably rate Zyra as one of the best AP carries on the new TT. Diana works well if she's built bruiser.

Epiras

11-11-2012

The biggest issue with Syndra is that most players do not understand her play-style. If you can play safely, farm, and do a lot of poke instead of burst, you should fare quite well.

here is my history: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/21926040#history

I'm a big Syndra fan, and I think she is very viable on TT.

EDIT: my last sentence reminds me of the Mormon comercials on youtube. -_-

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiras View Post
The biggest issue with Syndra is that most players do not understand her play-style. If you can play safely, farm, and do a lot of poke instead of burst, you should fare quite well.

here is my history: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/21926040#history

I'm a big Syndra fan, and I think she is very viable on TT.

EDIT: my last sentence reminds me of the Mormon comercials on youtube. -_-
*pukes rainbows* , gonna try it, msot amazing thing i've done with Syndra atm is cancelling a galio ulti that go all my team but me as soon as he started channeling, E+Q canceled it, and then used the same combo to prevent a jax to jump on our ezreal, if you hit him mid air then the jump is canceled, they were those awesome moments and i want to paly more Syndra , but i get dodged whenever i try to play her ..no amtter the map .

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

11-11-2012

Syndra is really strong on TT -- assuming the enemy team indulges you by picking something other than a Bruiser Bruiser Bruiser team.

Xitlali

11-11-2012

test.