All this feedback....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Bushmaster

10-27-2012

and not a peep from a Riot mediator? Are we simply being ignored now? That's the main reason I went away from Blizzard after Diablo 3's release is the blatant disregard for the players' wants and needs.

You have a few hundred people here telling you to make both maps available, can we get an answer? A yes or no? A **** off and **** you? Anything, really, just let us know you're listening, Riot. Don't be Blizzard. Nobody likes Blizzard.

The Bushmaster

10-27-2012

39,000 views on the lastest post promoting the separation of the two maps, by the way..... I think people are generally not content with this.

Tahngarthor

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeezy102 View Post
39,000 views on the lastest post promoting the separation of the two maps, by the way..... I think people are generally not content with this.
That's a bit presumptuous on your part.

People tend to go to forums to complain. People who are happy just go about their business. Views of a thread do not indicate how people feel about that thread, either. I know many people both who like and don't like it- None of whom actually post on these forums.

Also, just because Riot staff aren't posting, doesn't mean they aren't reading.

EpicFrogNinja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

I have the feeling that Riot reads these posts, but they don't respond to them on purpose. They probably need to get the permission from their bosses before they can say "yes" or "no".

The Bushmaster

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahngarthor View Post
That's a bit presumptuous on your part.

People tend to go to forums to complain. People who are happy just go about their business. Views of a thread do not indicate how people feel about that thread, either. I know many people both who like and don't like it- None of whom actually post on these forums.

Also, just because Riot staff aren't posting, doesn't mean they aren't reading.
If an absolute fact that you can go browse on the forums yourself and find to be true is pretentious, then I'm pretentious all day long, buddy.

FearAzrael

11-11-2012

Riot has responded multiple times on this topic. In summary their answer is that they are going to stay with only the new TT until they feel that people have adjusted enough to it to provide a large bank of statistics and feedback. They are NOT bringing back the old TT because it would divide the player base and detract from the new TT.

I am very happy with their choice and their dedication to TT, I feel that this is very good for the community and will bring growth.

APictureofagoose

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearAzrael View Post
Riot has responded multiple times on this topic. In summary their answer is that they are going to stay with only the new TT until they feel that people have adjusted enough to it to provide a large bank of statistics and feedback. They are NOT bringing back the old TT because it would divide the player base and detract from the new TT.

I am very happy with their choice and their dedication to TT, I feel that this is very good for the community and will bring growth.
Mmmmmm yes, the line of relentless dedication and blatant disregard has been blurred. It's not like the player base isn't already divided lol

Germanking66

11-11-2012

I always felt RIOT should have just one person going around answering stuff. It's one person that would go around on the forums letting people know their opinion. That would be a nice way to let people have faster responses. I know they check the ones that say "Bugs" or "Glitch" instantly. Not saying they don't care at all, but it would be nice to see a response or their idea's on a popular thread.