Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please give TT a draft mode.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atlamantle

Recruiter

11-11-2012

It's fairly obvious certain champions are much stronger on this new map, such as singed and volibear, then others. Which leads to people picking them more often, which creates a lot less variety in the games I've seen. In fact, the last 3 games in a row, the opposing team has had a singed, volibear, and then both. i don't care about them being somewhat broken on the map, I just would like the opportunity to ban, so the new name of the game is build 2-3 unstoppable tanks and slowly win the game.

Celestya

11-11-2012

Would love a draft mode, but would also love a unique draft mode to TT. Having it be A/BB/AA/B is really rough on the team to pick 2 on their first go.

Xtazed

11-11-2012

Draftttttttt make it happen ffs how hard is that to program?

The Bushmaster

11-11-2012

There's another post about this floating around with riot employee contribution as a response. You should check it out. They answer this pretty well.

I know... Riot providing forum feedback? I was shocked too.