jungle teemo!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nªtion

11-11-2012

i absolutely want to play jungle teemo. it's SO HARD but i have seen it half-assed, yet i KNOW that it can be done. ... technically if you think about it, any champ can jungle (right phreak? )

i've played all sorts of teemo specs (my history shows the good and the waaaay bad).
has anybody been able to pull it off, and can anybody lend any insight? i figure that a tank teemo spec would work but he would do 0 damage.

the only other plausible option that i could think of is to have somebody leash the minions until about 5 or 6 when he can handle himself ..... but then again that is changing when the big patch goes live.

any input?

Nªtion

11-11-2012

bump for the sad panda teemo

Myrthrei

11-11-2012

Maknoon?
IS THAT YOU?

Ruka Urushibara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

If you've ever jungled before, you probably want armour + 5 pots, with attack speed reds, armour yellows, and whatever the hell you want for blues and quints (although you probably want to live longer, so maybe lifesteal quints, AP or scaling MR blues)

Just so you know, you're barely going to be able to do the normal clear even with good leashes, if at all. Any real jungler that knows it's you is going to jump into your jungle and take your stuff. Lv 6 you have very interesting things to do with shrooms, but by that time the enemy will have eaten your jungle and be lv 9, or something. You'd think the blind would be enough to stop the other jungler, but it usually isn't, unless you're counter-jungling yourself (this is extra risky, although with proper application of Q, smite, and passive, you might be able to steal a buff then run away).

The only good thing about jungle teemo is that his build tends toward the way junglers are supposed to build. Well, I'm not sure how he'd do with the new jungle, but it still probably won't mean much, because it's supposedly even harder.

Ruka Urushibara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Wait, there's a supposed new item for junglers, called Hunter's Machette over here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=31232235
Who knows, at this point. Once this all comes in everything's gonna be topsy turvy. All I know is I better play some riven with the new black cleaver, before she gets nerfed because of it!

Nªtion

11-11-2012

the machete is gonna rule >.<

ty btw ruka
you are right though, the new jungle and items are gonna make the game whole and new, maybe lulu or annie could jungle

Directw

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntion View Post
the machete is gonna rule >.<

ty btw ruka
you are right though, the new jungle and items are gonna make the game whole and new, maybe lulu or annie could jungle
Probably Janne or Sona want to join the new jungle, too.

Taoquitok

11-12-2012

janna can already jungle pretty successfully as a bruiser. Lulu can jungle too (didn't you see the spotlight? )
All those item changes really will make a huge difference for unique junglers, though I'd probably still want to use teemo top as AP and then counter jungle the top jungle from lvl 6 onwards with mushrooms and wards.