Counters to Katarina MID

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Le Fiora Bot

11-11-2012

Does fiddls counter her ?

cuz he has 2 skills that stops their ult.

GodEmperorLetoII

11-11-2012

Personally I've had no problem countering her with Morde.

Skinny Mage

11-11-2012

Fiddles wouldn't work because she is so good at pushing and could easily blink out of drain range. She is really hard to truly counter because there are so many aspects that she is good at. The ideal person would be someone that can...
- Push
- Hard CC for her ult
- Survive annoying poke
- Not run out of resource too fast because Katarina doesn't have one
- Use targeted abilities because she has great mobility and can dodge many skillshot or placement oriented champion's abilities fairly easily

I can't really think a champ that has all these qualities, but try to pick one with as many qualities as you can

Colfunderscorero

11-11-2012

Yes. You also grossly outsustain her. If she's maxing her Q max your dark wind so you can counter poke. If she's maxing w max drain so if she gets close you can fear -> drain no problem

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Cho Gath is probably the best Kat counter I have seen, can out pushes her, out sustain her, and has two moves to stop her.

Literally What

11-11-2012

I do good against her with Orianna.
I'm pretty good at landing Q so her mobility isn't a problem to me.
And if she shunpo+ults me first I can always shield myself and use ult to interrupt her ultimate.

Majistoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Diana is the number one counter to kat.

Tsubakixv

11-11-2012

Vladimir in my experience is pretty good as well.

Wargarden

11-11-2012

Galio for the lulz

Crobot

11-11-2012

Brand. He's simply got better damage early, longer range harass, and a strong stun. Some might say it's easy for kat to juke his combos with shunpo, but that's when you're dealing with hasty brand players. Brand can easily play midgames with his positioning and force Kat to shunpo before using his combo. Kat plays Agressive, you need to be more agressive than her. Make her pay for every time she thinks she can throw a bouncing blade your way.

And of course, after level six, always wait until she ults to stun her.

Viktor's also pretty good because she can't go in for a kill without subjecting herself to a gravity field.