Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Scarra channeling his inner Jim Ross?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OH NO ITS LU BU

11-11-2012

I love the cowboy hat. "ITS GONNA BE A SLOBBERNOCKER RIVINGTON"

OH NO ITS LU BU

11-11-2012

I might be showing my age

Swolejaboy

11-11-2012

+1

OH NO ITS LU BU

11-11-2012

Quote:
Kyboshh:
+1

Yay, at least two people got the reference. Rivington just needs a crown and a cape to make it perfect.

DJay Saint

11-11-2012

bai gawd that nasus just clobbered irelia over the head with a pole, that son of a *****. just make it stop.

OH NO ITS LU BU

11-11-2012

Ever notice how similar Wrestling casting and LoL casting is. "A HURRICANARANA TO THE FACE FOLLOWED BY A CHOP TO THE SOLAR PLEXUS, KING I DON'T KNOW IF BATISTA CAN GET OUT OF THIS"
as opposed to
"IRELIA IS STRUCK REPEATEDLY BY THOSE HUGE CLEAVES FROM NASUS, HOW WILL SHE SURVIVE"

OH NO ITS LU BU

11-11-2012

Quote:
DJay Saint:
bai gawd that nasus just clobbered irelia over the head with a pole, that son of a *****. just make it stop.

"You don't see something like this in ANY OTHER SPORT! J4 OFF THE TOP TURNBUCKLE WITH AN INTENSE MANEUVER'

fELonius1

11-11-2012

+1 for Jim Ross reference. Oh, the 90's....

Tiberius Dawn

11-11-2012

Sadly, most young people only know of Bob Ross because of Family Guy. His painting videos were so amazing to watch. He'd splash a couple drops of green on the canvas, scrape a little off, and it was a field.

OH NO ITS LU BU

11-11-2012

Quote:
Ballz McLongdong:
Sadly, most young people only know of Bob Ross because of Family Guy. His painting videos were so amazing to watch. He'd splash a couple drops of green on the canvas, scrape a little off, and it was a field.

O_O I agree, but...