Report: Unskilled

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pomos

11-11-2012

Please have this report filter out people who you've reported for unskilled to not be included on your team. In addition, please either put that person on the other team or not in the queue at all. Thank you.

Hyprx

11-11-2012

downvote and move on

SoresuMakashi

11-11-2012

You clearly don't know the secret behind the Unskilled Player report.

dragonager

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

You can't get banned for unskilled player.

Idk what it change XD

fELonius1

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonager View Post
You can't get banned for unskilled player.

Idk what it change XD
Absolutely nothing. It's to give ragers an outlet to help them feel better about themselves.

Krshna

11-11-2012

Unskilled player doesn't really do anything. It's like the button you push at the crosswalk. It doesn't do anything, it just gives you a button to push to make you feel like you did something while you are waiting. It is a psychological trick that has been proven to drastically reduce jaywalking.

Unskilled player is there, so that people who are hell bent on reporting someone can make their report without having to report someone for a real offense that they didn't do.

It's there entirely to satisfy your desire to report, and it probably goes directly to the e-garbage when you press send.

Dorotheus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

I'm apprehesive when I choose "unskilled now", because Lyte has mentioned it's been used against people that 'abuse' the feature, but I mean, if I REALLY feel that there is at least one person in every game I play as "unskilled" is that ok?

I know its not for reporting, I know how to use it. So whats the difference between using it how I see fit and using it how Riot sees fit?

Pomos

11-11-2012

nah just make it so you don't have to queue with them, simple IF statement in team formation - should happen, needs to happen

EpicFrogNinja

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krshna View Post
Unskilled player doesn't really do anything. It's like the button you push at the crosswalk. It doesn't do anything, it just gives you a button to push to make you feel like you did something while you are waiting. It is a psychological trick that has been proven to drastically reduce jaywalking.

Unskilled player is there, so that people who are hell bent on reporting someone can make their report without having to report someone for a real offense that they didn't do.

It's there entirely to satisfy your desire to report, and it probably goes directly to the e-garbage when you press send.
Woah... I just realized what crosswalk buttons were actually for.

mind=blown

Darkvolcan

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krshna View Post

I always figured those buttons were just busted.
That makes sense, though.

Are you sure it reduces jaywalking, though? Maybe it's because I'm from NY, and all we know how to do down here is rush, but people still march right on through a red light.