Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Top lane or mid lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AaronChakra

11-11-2012

Hey guys I was wondering whats better for solo lane a strong offense or strong defense. I've found instead of going brutalizer bf sword i go chain vest or null magic mantel.

SGN Remaker

11-11-2012

a good defense is a good offense, if you no what i mean. depends on your play style, your champs play style/ strengths and weaknesses

rsave7

11-11-2012

which champ? it really differs
i like i go mid with yi(it works for me i like solo'ing(lol they r always like "YI DOESNT GO MID!!" but they shut the **** up when i go 20/1/2 at summoner lvl 9)) anyway i always go damage so it really differs with each champ

Vonstahl

11-11-2012

You have to be able to survive the lane, after that it would depend on your champ and what you are building for later in the game