Fiora vs Yorick fast tips plz!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zottix

11-11-2012

I am playing Fiora and i know Yorick counters me. I need to know how to counter him. We are in top lane. Please help fast! It's ranked!

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

shudder
ur done for, mate

RadiantCastiel

11-11-2012

Lane swap with bot

Khizan

11-11-2012

You don't.

Sorry.

The Bushmaster

11-11-2012

Your three options are as follows: Yorick wrecks your face.

Vonstahl

11-11-2012

just play very defencifly you are going to be out laned, yorik isnt naturally tanky exept for his passive and items so a gank at lv 1 or 2 will always help, if you can get him scared of your jungler he may not push quite as hard and you may be able to farm just out of turret reach to sligtly improve your cs however you should never really be able to beat him in a 1v1 fight unless u get fed

also he goes oom fairly fast before tear if you can get him to waste his w a lot but dont get too risky

adc

11-11-2012

I don't think the people above are right.

Here's how you lane as Fiora against Yorick:

Run into his turret repeatedly until he gets so fed you can't get to his turret anymore. At this point, go feed other lanes because you're playing Fiora.

super GGGGGGG

11-11-2012

lol

first time Vayne

11-11-2012

Did you post this going into a ranked game in the hopes that you'd get substantial advice that quickly?....

Sounds like you got counterpicked. My advice is to never pick Fiora as a first pick top laner. She's too easy to counter, as you've just learned. Play melee champs with no poke either as junglers or as counterpicks against other champs. Top lane is usually one of the last to pick in ranked because counters are easier there. If you have to pick first, a safe pick has enough poke to farm from a distance but is still tanky and can 1v1 relatively reliably. Jayce is the ultimate example of this. Diana is another decent first pick. Champs like Fiora, Jax, and Irelia are not the best first picks because they are easy to counter with ranged harass.

GreatPotato2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

You should just stop playing Fiora honestly, I can't really see a reason to take her over a large number of the other viable top laners since she's only good at picking someone off if you get lucky, and to mash an R to cleanup a teamfight.