Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quick question: heimer support?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Durendal

11-11-2012

Before I go try a normal and get 4 reports for troll pick, Was just wondering how viable is this? Passive hp regen aura, blind/stun, some poke if positioned properly. I know he is squishy as all get out, but thought it might be interesting to try.

Or is this just an instance of "why pick X when you could pick Y"
(like...taric...but god i hate playing taric)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jarlaxle

11-11-2012

Quote:
Durendal:
Before I go try a normal and get 4 reports for troll pick, Was just wondering how viable is this? Passive hp regen aura, blind/stun, some poke if positioned properly. I know he is squishy as all get out, but thought it might be interesting to try.

Or is this just an instance of "why pick X when you could pick Y"
(like...taric...but god i hate playing taric)

A friend and i typically do Draven/Heimer bot lane and we've lost lane only once. That passive regen, living wards, and blind always helps.