Tribunal OP.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vøidn0ise

11-11-2012

K so, other night played 3 games with my team, we got matched up against the same team 3 times in a row. We lost the first one, and they talk constant **** to us, THE WHOLE TIME. So we shrugged it off and got on with our games. We get paired against them again 2 more times and we won both, so we jokingly QUOTED them EXACTLY from the previous games at the end of the game. They say "we rolled you last game, this game was charity." and I go "We rolled you harder" and I get reported by their full PREMADE team and get warned. Are you kidding me? Not to mention I barely said anything all game, my team mates all **** talked completely the whole game and I kept my mouth shut and said a harmless comment at the end and I get warned.

All 5 of them report me because they're butthurt and I get warned for the first time in 3 years on league and get all of my teamwork/helpful/etc points removed from my account just because these troll kids all group report?

Too stronk tribunal.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vøidn0ise

11-11-2012

Here's the case btw. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5919568/#nogo

The first game was literally 6 months old, and was a stupid game. 3 of our team had to go but they wouldn't ff so we had to either afk or make it end faster. Totally our fault.

Second game was the one that pissed me off. I said what, 3 comments that were semi-trash talk? Look at my team mates, I didn't do anything along those lines and I get reported by a premade for it. Real.