Question about honour ribbons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dillybear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

ok so i had red and green previously and when i logged on today i got both yellow and blue, but im not really sure which one is for which, they both sorta say the same thing. does anyone know which one blue is for and which one yellow is for?

Briant1234

Recruiter

11-11-2012

theres yellow and blue???

Dillybear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

well yellow is something like "great leader" but idk if thats friendly or helpful especially since the blue one said something about helping people idk thats why im asking if anyone knows haha.

Hizzlebomb

11-11-2012

I just got blue and yellow a week ago or so.
The blue is for helpful I believe... During the screen where it presents it to you if you read it closely you can kind of tell. Yellow is Great Leader, which is the "highest" honor and that's what will show to your own team since you can't show more than one ribbon at once.

I had previously thought that Yellow was like 'level 2' of teamwork, since I got it after the green, but maybe it's when you get green AND blue so they give you a yellow. Would be helpful if a Red posted and let us know. I know there was a thread earlier about a player called 'Supaka' who got yellow, that was the first I heard of someone else getting it.

Parthonaxx

11-11-2012

Is there a way to change what Ribbon you show on the loading screen? Or am I stuck with Honorable Opponent forever?

Dillybear

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parthonaxx View Post
Is there a way to change what Ribbon you show on the loading screen? Or am I stuck with Honorable Opponent forever?
honourable opponent is the lowest of the ribbons i got red(HO) then green(teamwork) overrode it now i have yellow overriding both

Dillybear

11-11-2012

bump if anyone knows

Great Mentor

11-11-2012

Legend has it, apparently there is a Purple Ribbon, which is the rarest of them all. Possibly even more rare than the currently undiscovered Easter Egg in Mega Man 9.

Riot sure loves to tease us!

Catters

11-11-2012

This is the NA server, so honor*

Dillybear

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnDirtyCat View Post
This is the NA server, so honor*
ive always spelled it that way even though ive never lived anywhere but the US :P