Various announcer Voices!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Éidolon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Anyone else think it'd be really cool if there was a different variety of announcers?

For instance, the generic woman announcer seems out of place for the new 3v3 Twisted Treeline. What if you had the same voice as the dude on the east portal to announce for the purple team and the woman's voice of the west portal announce for the blue team.?

For example if you're on the purple team and you get a double kill, everyone would hear the man annnounce the double kill.

Say your on the purple team and your turret gets destroyed, the purple team would hear the man say "Your turret has been destroyed, what are you doing!?" and the blue would hear the woman's voice say something like "Your team has destroyed a turret, great work summoners".

Say you're on the purple team and you're down to one last turret, the man announcer would change his dialogue showing more anger and rage something like "We are down to one last turret, you fools! Push harder!" the blue team would hear something like "Your spirits are high Summoners, only one more turret left before our victory"

Say the same thing happens but for the blue team and this time your on the blue team the female announcer would say something like "We are down to one turret, we must defend it with all our hearts Summoners". If you're on the purple team you'd hear the man's voice say something like "Hahahaha, their puny defenses are withering, destroy that last turret!"

I feel like having a variety of annoucners may help in the future by motivating and showing personality for the different factions that may appear, like the Shadow Isles, Demacia, Noxus and whatever new ones may appear. Not only would the dialogue be important but the tone of voice and their temperment would show.

Thoughts? Please, I encourage you to comment!

Jaguars

11-11-2012

Doesn't like...HoN do this?

Éidolon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvinity View Post
Doesn't like...HoN do this?
Not sure i don't play HoN. :S Damn I thought I was being creative too.

Jaguars

11-11-2012

+1 for creativity then :P

Deodess

11-11-2012

I want an announcer in phreaks voice saying "Tons of damage" for first blood.