Tristana.Is she weak in today's class of Champions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kagettsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Hello summoners and Riot,
I speak with you today because I just got out of a horrible game. I was Tristana going against Ezreal. First off, i would like for you to buff Tristana, because she is already a really squishy yet you guys give her 370 movement...that includes boots level 2. She should be able to at least run away from being chased. She is supposed to be an ad carry but she cannot fulfill that role with a ad of only 46..........that is really low. I think that you are taking into account he range increase which give her a really good poke advantage, but that isn't really effective till later levels. This makes her a weak champion and champions like Ezreal can just mow over her like nothing. I like playing Tristana because she is a basic attack type champion, one with abilities that are useful to basic attacks but i can't have any fun when people over power her so easily early game. Please consider my request to buff her up a little bit. Thank you. Oh and I think that these reasons are the same reasons why there are very little Tristana players too. They are disappointed in her performance as am I.

Young Hawke

11-11-2012

Another carry did better than I did.

Please buff this champion.

There is a difference between factual evidence, and anecdotal evidence.

Please come back when you know what you are talking about.

Perusal

11-11-2012

longass range, AS steriod, gapcloser/opener, healing reduction, and a knockback.

shes fine

XXDarkPegasusXX

11-11-2012

Have you ever try ap trist?

KirbyLover101

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXDarkPegasusXX View Post
Have you ever try ap trist?
w-dfg-e-ignite-r
INSTAKILL
back then

Cool Stuffz

11-11-2012

Second highest AA range in the game besides Kog'maw once she hits level 18.

90% AS buff.

Escape that refreshes on kills or assists.

Healing debuff that scales with her range and has good base damage for early harass.

AoE knock-back through her ultimat, thus allowing for more escape, or burst early on.

Tristana has good early game, bad mid game, and godly late game. Your goal with Tristana is to farm as much as humanly possible and get fed as much as possibly. Trist is one of the best late game carries in the game if you can get there. Some of her skills still need some touch-up QoL changes, but besides that, she's fine.

SkySwift

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

I got enough movement speed with quint so she don't need buff or anything, you just need someone to support you enough to let you farm like god