Smurfs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Templar56

11-11-2012

So yesterday, I decided to make a new account that i could use to be able to play league without people knowing that I'm online. The main reason i did this is because my group of friends can get very volatile very quickly, and sometimes i do not feel like dealing with it.

So when i made my account, i set myself to the veteran level so that i would hopefully not be ruining people new to LoL's games by being more experienced, or be stuck with lv30 smurfs trying to get free wins at lv1 by selecting beginner.

Unfortunately, i have still been matched with new people for my first 2 games, and it makes me feel bad to be able to win a game as an ap Taric mid vs Annie. ( our Annie went afk )

Is there any way that riot can make it so that lv30s re-leveling another account will only be able to play against more experienced players doing the same thing if we say we are already lv30 on a different account?

Zeirene

11-11-2012

It already works that way as far as I know. If you get a win streak in your first few games, you definitely get matched up against other smurfs. During the week when S2 was supposed to end, I remember playing on my smurf account and being matched up with golds/plat smurfs everywhere. It was actually quite fun as it ended up being ranked (I'm gold on main) all over but without the pressure.

Pomf Pomf Pomf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012