Total War ((8 Player RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmileyDemon

11-11-2012

((I am proposing an Idea that I think is pretty cool. This RP Game will only hold 8 players all of which may choose from this set of nations. Adding more and finishing as I go on. Posting now to see if anyone would be interested.))

Victory Conditions

Diplomatic, Domination, Economic

((coming soon tech trees!))

The League has fallen and the facade of peace has been lifted from the hearts and minds of Runeterras leaders. Old Rivalries start anew and ancient evils lurk to gain dominion over the land. You are the Supreme commander of one of these forces and it is your mission to see the entire world fall under your control.

(( ' represents squads '' represents platoons. For the sake of the Rp 5 units are in a squad 20 units are in a platoon. Naval vessels are counted singular.))

Playable Nations

Demacia
- Starts with the largest ground army and a double bonus to unit production(( If you pay for one solider to be created 2 will be created instead))

Ground
35'' Soldiers
5'' Magicians
2'' Rangers

Navy
20 Frigates
10 Cruisers
3 Battleships

Noxus- Starts with the most diverse army and with the ability to recover 25% of all non mechanical units lost with necromancy

Ground
10''Soldiers
15'' Magicians
10'' Rangers

Air
10' Airborne Fighters
2' Poison Bombers

Navy
20 Frigates
12 Cruisers
2 Battleships

Ionia- Starts with the strongest Navy and 5 platoons of veteran melee fighters. Receives an extra reactionary attack turn if attacking every two turns before damage is dealt.

Ground
10'' Soldiers
6'' Magicians
5'' Rangers

Navy
40 Frigates
25 Cruisers
8 Battleships

Zaun- Starts with 500 more gold than other nations and has the ability to generate 50 extra gold per turn. Can also reduce enemy income by 50% for 2 turns with chemical attacks. Chemical units must be present near an enemy city to take effect.

Piltover- Starts with the strongest defenses and two free technologies

Bandle City - Starts with the strongest Air force and all Units can move reactionary once every Two turns while in enemy territory

Freljord - All ranged units have bonus range (can hit from two movement units away) and all units are immune to cold weather (Weather can limit natural abilities of units and nation bonuses). Also receives an extra reactionary attack turn if defending every two turns before damage is dealt

The Voidborn- Does not produce gold or start with gold. This nation receives units from the magic a land produces naturally each turn.

Shadow Isles- All units receive bonus defense against conventional weaponry. Solider units cannot be killed by conventional means, merely put out of commission for 5 turns.

Unplayable Nations((DM controlled))

Blueflame Island
- Size and power of forces depend solely on money spent ((Can be 'hired' by other nations))

Youay

11-11-2012

(Hmm you got my interest...go on)

Emperor Titus

11-11-2012

((I like. Hopefully this kind of RP can take off.

Though for the navy, I would rather go for the 17th-19th century warships like the 1st rates, 2nd rates, and 3rd rates. Reason is that there are lores that talk about sloops and such and they're modeled out of those ships during that century. I've came from the Total War RP community [and believe me, they're still squabbling like little kids] and if you allow me, I can try to help you.))

SmileyDemon

11-11-2012

(( I would very much like some help right now thank you . I am just coming up with ideas and numerical equivalents for each nation))

Lord of Apoc

11-11-2012

((Piltover should have blimps.))

Luparis

11-11-2012

((Hmm I am interested, good Demon. As always. Turns seems semi outlandish to me though. Unless turns are based off post-to-post-to reply. Meaning I post, attacking or defending/then said attacker or defender(s) reply and a turn is passed.

Not sure how to explain any better. I would, however, like to request Noxus for myself - and if not, really like to implement my fairly well known mercenaries, rather than blue flame island which is essentially non-existant. Also, I feel like the Grey Order could be imlplemented seeing as they are established in a certain area? My two cents.))

Colonel qt

11-11-2012

((Go on))

SmileyDemon

11-11-2012

I think I will have turns set up as Statements and Reactions. For example

Bandle Recon Squad move into Noxian territory- Statement

Noxian Soldier Squad move to intercept - Reaction

Noxian Turn ends

Special ability activates for Bandle City Commandos

Bandle Recon Squad move to avoid Noxian Soldiers - Reaction

Bandle City Turn ends

Bandle Recon Squad attack Noxian Soldiers - Statement

Bandle City Turn Two Ends

In this instance the Recon Squad was able to move ahead and still attack the enemy first whereas other nations would engage as the Noxian Soldiers move to intercept.

As for movement in general I will set up a grid system. overtop the Valoran map.

A turn will be defined as A statement or a reaction and only in special cases can a turn be both. Assigning production or research does not count as a turn.

Luparis

11-14-2012

I like parts ofthis idea. Though as an entirety, it seems to much a game, too much a hassle, and would end up not going well. I think revisions could be made to make it a proper RP, more emphasis on RP gamestyle then RP (Role-Playing). Though if that is not something you'd like, just dismiss this.