Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So what counter singed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lsatellizer

11-11-2012

Don't tell me CC stacking because his ult.

Don't Tell me magic resist because it does nothing at all, I get a force of nature and/or banshees veil and he still hits retardedly hard.

His early game bullies everyone out, his lategame hes unkillable.

Felaedor

11-11-2012

Not chasing Singed counters Singed.

Gank him early to delay his development. To do ANYTHING in teamfights, he must overextend and then capitalize on your stupidity. If he's not the tankiest mother****er on the field when he does that, he'll die.

Trolosaurus

11-11-2012

Jarvan IV, Vayne, Teemo, Nocturne (especially Nocturne), Jayce, Madred's Bloodrazor

Patroks

Recruiter

11-11-2012

Early game you should be bullying him...

WintersHeart666

11-11-2012

Anyone who's smart enough to stay out of his poison and has madreds or health scaling dmg (i.e. Vayne, kog, atk spd teemo)

lolCatbus

11-11-2012

Kayle, Vayne, idk. Stuff that can kite him but deal damage from a distance so he can't get close to you.

Lsatellizer

11-11-2012

Quote:
Felaedor:
Not chasing Singed counters Singed.

Gank him early to delay his development. To do ANYTHING in teamfights, he must overextend and then capitalize on your stupidity. If he's not the tankiest mother****er on the field when he does that, he'll die.

he chases you and murders you.

Tonaia

11-11-2012

Late Game the ADC counters singed with lifesteal and high AD/Last Whisper.

Tactics involve ignoring Singed in a team fight, and killing him by himself. you are not going to kill him when his team is with him. He can kite you through his team and then they collapse on you.

Nifty Trout

11-11-2012

early game when you can **** on him
but unless he's bad, he'll just farm for days and come back in and win the game when he feels like winning the game
I had a game like that once, I wanted to farm up a fair bit, and then my team was like, "SINGED, HELP US SAFDGSdgSD". and so I did, one final push and we won after taking literally all of mid lane

Bullettime7

11-11-2012

Bruiser Teemo does amazing against him by shutting him down early while controlling him mid-late.

That's the key. Shut him down early.