Level 1 Name Hoggers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theft

11-11-2012

Alright so, you know it's really hard to get a decent summoner name that's like a proper word and only one word alone. What really bugs me is the fact that you get these accounts that have been level 1 for like half a year and have no activity what so ever or are just plain inactive with names you'd die for. I was just wondering if LoL actually do wipe these useless accounts or what? It's really annoying. I'd be willing to use RP to change my name to another but when I see if it's taken, it's usually always taken by some inactive/never used level 1 summoner.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terrathraex

11-11-2012

*Reads OP's name.

NEXMaRin

11-11-2012

Hogger.
A fine name for a fine Gnoll.

LawlerBrawler

11-11-2012

I think you missed the joke

Elsaliss

11-11-2012

Basically what happens is Riot does a name reset sweep and then another person goes and makes a level 1 account with that favorable one word name and never uses the account, ever.

I don't really see how you could 'brag' about getting a cool name account when it's unused anyway.

Big Fat Unicorn

11-11-2012

I like cats

Layla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

I think there was a red post from a couple of weeks ago saying they would set up a name wipe soon.

I only hope that they impose stricter requirements on keeping the names. Last time, you only needed to reach level 5. Now look at all the level 5 inactive accounts camping names.