Remember the time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Celestial Bronze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Where people played normal solo queue for fun?

SculptorOvFlesh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Yup...Now its "ZOMG Y U NO PLAY JST LIKE RANKED EVEN THOUGH YOU DONT KNOW WHAT COMP THE ENEMY PICKEd!!"....

The Slave Master

11-11-2012

I play exclusively normals in solo queue and with friends. Don't like how serious everyone is in ranked and the competition is pretty good for a casual level. If I wanna go super serious try-hard makin' plays only going my best champions then yeah I'll do ranked but that rarely happens.

Averforge

11-11-2012

o.o it does get bad when someone rages at you because you failed to stop there baron attempt =/ i mean its still fun not as fun but losings not that horrible of a thing, unless someone goes out of there way to make it so your completely ineffective

Celestial Bronze

11-11-2012

Like it's hilarious to watch people rage but aggrivating at times.

shalexade

11-11-2012

I used to care about normals, but since moving across to ranked, it's just so easy to blow off the rage when I come back to a normal game to practice a new character.

What does sadden me though, is that if I come back to a normals, to practice a new character against people - that it's possible to get banned if I do poorly too often. But hey, guess I don't rage back, or really even engage with the ragers and just move on- haven't had a problem yet!