Facebook Friendly Tournament for Dec

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mikiy

11-13-2012

Someone mind telling me how to register

Insane Pyromanic

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenWarrior12 View Post
You need to join the facebook group and let them know why your there... realm can help you on there... go here and let them know on there https://www.facebook.com/groups/KingsofEloHell/
I already did several days ago.

TheKingofEloHell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikiy View Post
Someone mind telling me how to register
Mind reading the entire thread before you ask a question? I did not type all that for my health you know. I EVEN included a TL;DR for lazy people like you sir. I put in the effort for you, do not ask for more.

TheKingofEloHell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

scented candles÷?

FlavenMan

11-14-2012

Continuing the facebook conversation, who likes scented candles?

FlavenMan

11-14-2012

Also, by "lazy hoes" the OP of course means "fine gentlemen", and by "keep this F****ing thread bumped" he means "I appreciate your continued assistance in maintaining this thread on the front page to ensure the maximum turnout for the tournament, translating into a better experience for all."

Also, vanilla. Or that hot chocolate one.

TheKingofEloHell

11-14-2012

I like the fall harvest candles.

tomafigury

11-14-2012

I like vanilla mainly. Coconut can smell good at times or make me really sick.

Schade88

11-14-2012

I dont like it when i am told i should do something. you Could ask nicely and say something like "i have worked really hard and some support would go a long way". This might help you accomplish things instead of driving people off.

TheKingofEloHell

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schade88 View Post
I dont like it when i am told i should do something. you Could ask nicely and say something like "i have worked really hard and some support would go a long way". This might help you accomplish things instead of driving people off.
Asked nicely for 3 weeks Schade. Man's got his limits.