Is it justified to report an ally for bad connection?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kaos x Tempest

11-11-2012

if u had a laggy game would you want someone to report you?

Narssisstic

11-11-2012

Is it justified? Maybe.

Unless they are jerks while it is going on, I never report someone for a bad connection.

├čolt

11-11-2012

You would report someone for blatantly AFK-ing though, how is it any different? in both cases you usually end up 5v4, losing and wasting time/efforts. Bottom line is our team lost, whether you afk-ed intentionally or your connection booted you out makes no difference for me, or for the future players you'll play with.

DeathByWaffle

11-11-2012

Report all leavers for leaving always. If they just disconnected due to bad connection, then they won't be banned because it takes multiple reports to get to tribunal. If this is consistent bad behavior, then they'll have received multiple reports before and will be dealt with accordingly.

Spiderbubble

11-11-2012

I had a Janna yesterday who DC'd for literally half of the game. We were winning before the DC. We surrendered, then the Janna suddenly appeared in the post-game lobby, and started saying things like "wow wtf how did we lose?" and then started raging that we surrendered because we didn't expect her to come back.

Needless to say, I reported that one.

Fronslin

11-11-2012

What about someone who always has games where they disconnect and reconnect multiple times during a game?

Is it right to report?

will leaver buster catch people with bad connection?

Next question, Do you think people with bad connections should play league of legends?

Vanblod

11-11-2012

The leaverbuster will take care of them

Veuillez

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT Super Cool View Post
You would report someone for blatantly AFK-ing though, how is it any different? in both cases you usually end up 5v4, losing and wasting time/efforts. Bottom line is our team lost, whether you afk-ed intentionally or your connection booted you out makes no difference for me, or for the future players you'll play with.
How is it any different? Not sure if trolling or just stupid.

WintersHeart666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

If they knew their connection was dodgy and still went into a game I would report them. If they didn't know and it just started acting up I wouldn't (:

ImpossibleGT

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByWaffle View Post
Report all leavers for leaving always. If they just disconnected due to bad connection, then they won't be banned because it takes multiple reports to get to tribunal. If this is consistent bad behavior, then they'll have received multiple reports before and will be dealt with accordingly.
This. If their connection goes out randomly and you report them, nothing will happen because it is a one time thing. If they have chronic connection problems and you report them, they'll rightfully be banned because they continue to play knowing there is a good chance they'll be disconnected.

It's a win-win.

That being said, I won't report someone who comes back within a reasonable amount of time, like 5 minutes just because it's petty and meaningless. **** happens, deal with it.